At least 48 Syrian pro-gov’t fighters killed during Afrin battle
[ALMASDARNEWS] To date, 48 pro-Damascus soldiers have died during the festivities with
The Sick Man of Europe Turkey
...just another cheapjack Moslem dictatorship, brought to you by the Moslem Brüderbund....
and allied opposition groups in Afrin, Behchet Ebdo, the chairman of the Afrin Canton Council told Sputnik. Ankara is continuing on with its Operation Olive Branch regardless of UN Resolution 2401 which stipulates the cessation of hostilities between the warring parties.
Behchet Ebdo, the chairman of the Afrin Canton Council told Sputnik Turkey that 48 pro-Syrian government troops have been killed amid festivities with the
Ottoman Turkish military and the Free Syrian Army
... the more palatable version of the Syrian insurgency, heavily influenced by the Moslem Brüderbund...
(FSA) opposition group.
"There are killed and injured among the Syrian People’s Forces (SPF) troops ‐ the pro-government militia, which arrived in Afrin 15 days ago to defend the city," Ebdo said. "Since the arrival of the militia forces in Afrin, 48 soldiers have been killed as a result of the
Ottoman Turkish Armed Forces’ attacks."
The politician specified that two murderous Moslems from the pro-government forces had been killed in the first day after their arrival in Afrin, while three had been maimed. According to Ebdo, four days ago, nine soldiers had died amid the
Ottoman Turkish assault on the village of Bafran in the Raco district. One SPF fighter was killed in Chema village.
"[On March 3], at dawn the
Ottoman Turkish Air Force conducted Arclight airstrikes at the SPF headquarters in the village of Kefercennа [Kafr Jina] which resulted in the death of 36 militiamen. Some [SPF soldiers] were maimed," he pointed out, adding that "the SPF units continue to take part in the defense of Afrin."
On February 22, the Syrian pro-government forces entered Afrin to support the Kurds being besieged by the
Ottoman Turkish army and the FSA, as part of Ankara’s Olive Branch Operation launched on January 20. The residents of the city greeted the pro-Damascus militia by waving flags of the Syrian Arab Republic and portraits of Bashir al-Assad.
Monitor: Turkey strikes kill 13 civilians in Syrian Kurdish enclave
Ottoman Turkish air strikes on Monday kill 13 civilians, including two children, in northwestern Syria’s Kurdish enclave of Afrin, a monitor says.
The deadly air raids hit the town of Jandairis near the
Ottoman Turkish border, according to the Britannia-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights war monitor.
They come six weeks into a
The Sick Man of Europe Turkey
...the decaying remnant of the Ottoman Empire....
-led assault against the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) militia in the enclave.
Jandairis has been under heavy fire since dawn today as
Ottoman Turkish troops and allied rebels on its edges seek to retake the area from Kurdish fighters, says Observatory head Rami Abdel Rahman.
Ottoman Turkish offensive started on January 20, Ottoman Turkish bombardment has killed 165 civilians, including 29 children, the Observatory announces.
Turkey denies the reports and says it takes the "utmost care" to avoid civilian casualties.
Posted by: Fred 2018-03-06