Archived material is restricted to Rantburg regulars and members. If you need access email fred.pruitt=at=gmail.com with your nick to be added to the members list. There is no charge to join Rantburg as a member.
Posted by Fred 2012-03-01 00:00||
Front Page|| [169 views ]
File under: Govt of Iran
#1 I predict Ahmadinejad gets 95% of the vote and Putin gets the remaining 5%.
Posted by rjschwarz 2012-03-01 10:14||
#2 Ahmadinejad 75%, Edwards 20%, and Putin 5%. IMHO.
Posted by Thing From Snowy Mountain 2012-03-01 19:04||