Archived material is restricted to Rantburg regulars and members. If you need access email fred.pruitt=at=gmail.com with your nick to be added to the members list. There is no charge to join Rantburg as a member.
Posted by tu3031 2012-04-10 00:28||
#2 Kid, were I you, I would study why you have alleged 12 million working and the rest starving - according to you.
Your ass may have "power", but it's not time to play military games with FAR FAR FAR superior powers. Ok?
Yeah, I know the drill, launch a rocket saves the republik - but it's lost. Lets face it man, you are not too young to incur a cure from the TRUE ABOVE. So, do you or your damn uncle want to remedy this like tonight?
We are feeling bored these days. Grow up quick kiddo. It was not really you to be King of that shithole but your brother kind of grew up and ... ummm left. But you cancelled his cards.
You may want to pay that bill BTW. LOL
Posted by newc 2012-04-10 00:51||
#3 CHINA is already the DPRK's preeminent trading partner by a vast margin - again, by most accounts the Sino-DPRK FTAS will only expand China's influence + control, not lessen it. Ina way, I can understand Jong-un's focus on dev Nukes AMAP ASAP, as the latter may in reality be the Kim Regime's only real hedge agz China. ANY SEEMING "ECON AUTONOMY/INDEPENDENCE" ISSUES AS PER THE DPRK WAS LONG LONG L-O-N-G AGO DECIDED IN CHINA'S FAVOR, LONG BEFORE LATE BIG DADDY JONG-IL WAS EVEN BORN.
As for China ...
* ION DEFENCE FORUM INDIA > CHINA: PHILIPPINES IS FACING ITS "LAST CHANCE" OER [Spratlys + SCS]TERRITORY DISPUTE | [Business Insider] AN OUTRAGED CHINESE GENERAL TELLS PHILIPPINES ITS THEIR "LAST CHANCE".
PLA MGen Luo Yuan.
The Good General doing an Obama + Hillary [Obillary = Iran]???
* SAME > CHINA CLAIMS 90% OF SPATLYS, BUT ACTUALLY CONTROLS 13%.
Thus of course = 100%.
D *** NG IT, CLEARLY THE MATH IS CORRECT!
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-04-10 02:22||
#4 "I can understand Jong-un's focus on dev Nukes AMAP ASAP, as the latter may in reality be the Kim Regime's only real hedge agz China. "
Yeah, I can see that and the new leaders want to establish some kind of show of power, but it's over.
Posted by newc 2012-04-10 11:01||
Posted by crosspatch 2012-04-10 16:37||
#8 More from Beijing ....
* DEFENCE.PK/FORUMS > PLA GENERAL [Luo Yuan]: PHILIPPINES WILL PAY FOR ITS SOUTH CHINA SEA AGGRESSION.
* SAME > AFTER WARNING INDIA, CHINA ASKS RUSSIA TO STAY OUT FROM SOUTH CHINA SEA.
This has got late 1960's-style SINO-SOVIET BORDER/RIVERINE CLASHES written all over it.
As per SINO-SOVIET NAVAL, AIR CONFRONTATIONS, usually Red China + PLA backed away when the Soviets' heavy stuff appeared.
HOWEVER, THAT WAS THEN - MAY NOT BE THE CASE NOW, despite the SCO-CSTO???
Lest we fergit, MIL FORUMS + NET > Empowering of post-Cold War/9-11, Sino-Russia strategic cooperation + partnership, espec agz the US = US + NATO-EU, is deemed the best Policy course for China despite its historical or on-going differences wid Russia.
* SAME, CHINESE MILITARY FORUM > JAPAN'S POTENTIAL NUCLEAR ARSENAL IS BIGGER THAN CHINA, INDIA, + PAKISTAN | US CIRCUMVENTED LAWS TO HELP JAPAN ACCUMULATE TONS OF PLUTONIUM: DC BUREAU.
Approxi 70 tons of Weapons-Grade Plutonium since the 1980's.
* WAFF > RUSSIA PREPARES FOR GENERAL MILITARY CONFLICT FROM CAUCASUS TO PERSIAN GULF, VIEWS US MILITARY INVOLVEMENT AS INEVITABLE.
* CHINESE DAILY FORUM > "RUMORS ABOUT NATO MILITARY BASES [Bases] IN RUSSIA" - A PROVOCATION!? As per Russ Commies = Communist Party of the Russian Federation [KPRF].
Moscow says are MINOR/TEMPORARY STORAGE FACILITIES located at Ulyanovsk AB are under Russian control = tote security.
KPRF = demands Vladvedev Govt in Moscow to D *** NG IT, GET 'EM OUTTA HERE - NO IFFS, ANDS, MAYBES, PERHAPS, ... ... OR BORSCH!
["DER KOMMISSAR" MTV Video here].
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-04-10 22:31||