Fargo Flooding Update - Looking Better
[from the NWeatherService]
The Flood Warning continues for
the Red River at Fargo.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:15 PM Saturday the stage was 34.6 feet.
[The peak stage was about 41']
* Major flooding is occurring and major flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to slowly fall the next
[and the 5-day forecast is for dry weather with high temps above freezing and low temps below freezing which is perfect for moderate melting]
Posted by: mhw 2009-04-05