20 things that went right on Election Day
Excerpting the top 10:
1. Republicans retained control of the U.S. House of Representatives.
2. Voters in Alabama, Montana, and Wyoming all passed measures limiting Obamacare.
3. Tea Party candidate Ted Cruz, one of the conservative movement's brightest rising stars, overcame establishment GOP opposition to clinch a U.S. Senate victory in Texas.
4. Corruptocrat Beltway barnacle Rep. Pete Stark was finally kicked out of office in California.
5. Despite entrenched teachers' union opposition, a charter school initiative in Washington state triumphed.
6. Despite entrenched Big Labor support, a radical collective bargaining power grab in Michigan failed.
7. Oklahoma voters said no to government race-based preferences in college admissions, public contracting, and government hiring.
8. Montana voters said no to boundless benefits for illegal aliens.
9. Washington state approved taxpayer-empowering limitations on its state legislature's ability to raise taxes.
10. For the first time since Reconstruction, the GOP won control of the Arkansas state house.
Posted by: badanov 2012-11-08