DHS analyst 'brought a gun, knife, pepper spray and handcuffs into work to attack senior federal officials'
- Jonathan Wienke was selected for random security screening on June 9 as he made his way into DHS headquarters in Washington DC
- Officials discovered knife, handcuffs and pepper spray after scanning bag
- Despite this he was still allowed inside and revolver was only discovered after a follow-up search at his desk an hour and a half later
- Investigators believe he was plotting to attack senior federal officials
- Wienke has been placed on leave while the investigation is carried
Posted by: Fred 2016-06-23