Man, 26, who placed two rice cookers in NYC subway station has a warrant out for his arrest in West Virginia and was once charged for 'sending sexually explicit video involving an animal to a juvenile'
- [Daily Mail, Where America Gets Its News] Police say two suspicious packages found inside a major Lower Manhattan subway station near the One World Trade Center were not explosives
- They were later confirmed to be rice cookers and had not been modified
- A third suspicious item was found in Chelsea moments after, but police say it too was an unmodified rice cooker and was not explosive
- Larry Kenton Griffin II, 26, is the man captured on surveillance footage pushing a shopping cart containing a number of rice cookers, DailyMail.com revealed
- Griffin has previously been charged for allegedly trying to seduce a juvenile male for sex through social media
Posted by: Fred 2019-08-17