Satellite photo reveals wreckage of $1BILLION B-2 Stealth bomber after landing gear gave way after emergency landing
[Daily Mail, Where America Gets Its News] Follow up to this story from two days ago. Now we know why the silly thing went down.
- Officials said the B-2 experienced a hydraulic failure during a routine training at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri
- As a result, the B-2 was sent off the runway with its wing dug into the ground sources said
- The incident happened around midnight and no people were injured and there was no fire once the bomber landed.
- While it hasn't been confirmed this was the cause, satellite images seem to coincide with the gear collapse/wing down aspect of the incident
- The B-2 bomber is considered one of America's Military most deadly weapons
- A flight restriction has been put in place, six miles to every direction and 8,000ft from the ground up
Posted by: Skidmark 2021-09-17