Archived material is restricted to Rantburg regulars and members. If you need access email fred.pruitt=at=gmail.com with your nick to be added to the members list. There is no charge to join Rantburg as a member.
Posted by Frank G 2012-06-11 12:34||
#2 And insert Stuxnet and Flame into all their computers
Posted by Steve White 2012-06-11 14:06||
#3 And insert Stuxnet and Flame into all their computers
They're not already there? Shame on us.
Posted by Glenmore 2012-06-11 14:38||
#4 At last check, the new transit deal wid the CAR States was for "non-lethal goods" only, which IIUC translates into a lot of heavy US-NATO firepower + related Milwares staying behind in Pakistan until further notice.
As for the former SDN ...
* TOPIX > US - PAKISTAN SUPPLY ROUTE NEGOTIATORS ARE TAKING A BREAK [tempor hiatus], BUT ARE NOT STALLED.
* DEFENCE.PK/FORUMS > [Pak COAS]KAYANI [bitch]SLAPS THE PENTAGON, REFUSES TO MEET [US Asst. SecDef] PETER LAVOY.
IIUC, Islamabad claim is that the Kayani-Lavoy meeting was no good for them because the Pak Army's Top Eggs, etc. are usually on formal leave-of-absence.
* DEFENCE FORUM INDIA > PAKISTAN "TRASHED" + INSULTED: KAYANI WON'T MEET WID SENIOR US OFFICIAL [Peter Lavoy].
* DEFENCE.PK/FORUMS > US SECDEF PANETTA THREATENS [strongly infers]GROUND INVASION INTO PAKISTAN, as based on his coment the US will "do whatever it takes" to protect its MilFors in Afghanistan, pre- + post-2014, from violent attacks originating from various Pak-based Militant-Terrorist "safe havens", e.g. Haqqani Network, which Islamabad doesn't appear to want do anything about???
HHHMMMM, HHMMMM, well, Syria or Pakistan, the US = US-Allies amy come head-to-head wid Pak BFF IRAN, as well Pak's other BFF CHINA???
WILL SAY IT AGAIN - A US-IRAN GROUND WAR NEED NOT NECESSARILY START IN IRAN PROPER???
* SAME > [TheNews.PK = Claim] NATO SUPPLIES BREAKTHROUGH: US TO FORMALLY APOLOGIZE FOR SALALA [ + pay US$2000.0 tariff/transit fee per Container], PAKISTAN TO REOPEN SUPPLY ROUTES.
ARTIC = US, Pakistan to launch "hot talks" on Supply Routes controversy + ultimately issue a "Joint Statement"???
* SAME > NEED TO PREVENT THE RETURN OF THE TALIBAN [to Power = Prominence] POST-2014: INDIA.
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-06-11 23:16||