Archived material is restricted to Rantburg regulars and members. If you need access email fred.pruitt=at=gmail.com with your nick to be added to the members list. There is no charge to join Rantburg as a member.
#1 no-account party boy who (maybe) flunked out of a California Swiss boarding school; why would anyone expect him to have any accomplishments?
Posted by Glenmore 2012-08-14 08:17||
#2 You didn't think Pudgy was running the country himself, did you...
Winning? Not hardly, taking Yes,Terrorizing certainly, and ending Probably.
Posted by Redneck Jim 2012-08-14 11:26||
#3 China seems to be "content" about the situation ...
* TOPIX > CHINA, DPRK MEET FOR DEVELOPING [two]ECONOMIC ZONES, in the DPRK i.e. the Rason ETZ, + Hwanuggumphyong + Wihwa Islands EZ near Yalu River estuary.
China vows to do what it can to promote + help major firms invest in North Korea.
RELATED SAME > CHINA SIGNALS SUPPORT FOR DECAYING NORTH KOREAN ECONOMY.
* SAME > US: NORTH KOREA MAY COMPLETE NUCLEAR REACTOR NEXT YEAR.
* TOPIX > [Real Clear Politics = Gordan Chang] CHINA IS RUNNING OUT OF MONEY.
* SINA FORUM > CHINA PROBABALY NEEDS TO ADVANCE ITS MILITARY TO BRING [raise] ITS ECONOMY TO NEW LEVEL.
* SAME > JAPAN APPROVES DAOYU ISLAND [military] OPERATIONAL PLAN, i.e. Govt. option to send JSDFS to protect or defend disputed islands + Nippon sovereignty oer same in case of failure by other methods.
* SAME > HONG KONG ACTIVISTS TO SAIL ALONE TOWARDS DAOYUS ISLANDS. Mainland + Taiwanese activists appear to had cancelled out.
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-08-15 00:06||