Archived material is restricted to Rantburg regulars and members. If you need access email fred.pruitt=at=gmail.com with your nick to be added to the members list. There is no charge to join Rantburg as a member.
Posted by Fred 2012-06-18 00:00||
Front Page|| [163 views ]
File under: Govt of Pakistan
#1 As per DEFENCE.PK.FORUMS, in return has Pakistan conveniently "lost" = weirdly-n-mysteriously-n-...... can't find, its costs records on how much it spent andor is owed by the US-NATO [read, USA]as per the GWOT???
D *** NG IT, INQUIRING PAK BLOGGERS-POSTERS WANNA KNOW!
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-06-18 00:06||
#2 TOPIX > [US-PAK] TALKS STALL ON RESTORING NATO SUPPLY ROUTES.
* SAME > PAKISTAN'S HARDLINE GROUPS CALL ON GOVT. TO SHOOTDOWN US DRONES.
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-06-18 01:18||
#3 Soft? You mean kinda-sorta-maybe?
Posted by Lonzo Dark Lord of the Sith5381 2012-06-18 09:54||
#4 "We're terribly sorry that your Dumfuks started a war so now you're killed by Drones.
"We're also sorry the asses hide behind your Civilians so they die as well."
Posted by Redneck Jim 2012-06-18 11:28||
#5 Kinda sorta like this?
Yeah, we did it. We're not sorry. And it's pro'lly gonna happen again. Now stop shooting at us.
Posted by SteveS 2012-06-18 17:30||
#6 That ISAF aviation unit didn't just vector over to a PAK border outpost and open fire. Those helo's were FIRED UPON and they finished the scrap! Get a grip Pakistan.
Posted by Besoeker 2012-06-18 17:34||
#7 ION TOPIX > [Washington Examiner]PAKISTAN SPY AGENCY MOVES TOWARD OPEN DEFIANCE OF US.
ARTIC = US fears Pak ISI + aligned Radical Islamist extremists, e.g. HAQQANIS, aspire to create a post-2014, anti-American, MilTerr "safe haven" in Afghanistan.
And "safe havens" in PAKISTAN???
* SAME > PAKISTAN: NO SUPPLY ROUTES/TRANSIT DEAL WIDOUT APOLOGY.
IIUC, Pakistan desires a PCorrect-Deniable, good/proper-sounding "soft" apology acceptable to the Pak People; OR THE DEAL'S OFF, I.E. THE NATO SUPPLY ROUTES = SDN STAYS CLOSED.
SOME KIND OF APOLOGY THAT ISLAMABAD CAN USE, OR NO-GO.
OTOH SAME > THE IMPORTANCE OF THE NDN [Northern Distribution Network], to the US-NATO.
* SIASAT DAILY > [Mass]RIOTS IN PAKISTAN OVER POWER CUTS.
* RELATED DEFENCE.PK/FORUMS > POWER PROTESTORS GO ON RAMPAGE.
* WAFF > [Afghanistan] WOULD-BE SUICIDE BOMBERS: WE WERE [profiled, recruited, +] TRAINED IN PAKISTAN, vee Madrassas.
The "lazy", the dirty, the poor + poverty-stricken, ...@etc.
* BHARAT RAKSHAK > UGANDA ARRESTS FIVE PAKISTANI REBEL SUSPECTS.
And then there's IRAN ...
* MEMRI.ORG > IRAN REGIME OFFERS OBAMA A "WIN-WIN" DEAL - RECOGNIZE OUR NUCLEAR RIGHTS, + YOU WILL BE RE-ELECTED.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T, like Aretha Franklin.
Posted by JosephMendiola 2012-06-18 23:54||